I've never participated in a meme before and have been dubious about how it works. But then again, there's always a first time and this seems like fun.
Anyway, I was tagged by Thomas @ Hello Mother, Hello Father and here are the rules:
- List the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- I have never blog a single day of my life before I came to London... and have been spending too much time on it ever since.
- After spending more than a year in London, I've not managed to cover all the tourist hotspots; never been on London Eye, never been on a Thames river cruise, never been in Westminster Abbey, never seen 10 Downing etc...
- I'm here in London with my wife and if not for her, I would probably be coop up at home every single day.
- Love movies, plays and musicals. I can spend hours in a museum and London is probably the best place for such things.
- Love to travel but hate the hassle of planning. The one thing that I hate more is to be on a group tour; following a fix routine when travelling will kill me.
- Not very particular about food. I suspect that my tastebuds are dead... I almost finished a stale fish once. lol
- Can't take high temperature. Was plagued with headaches when I visited Singapore a couple of months back. Hmm... 20-23C will be just nice for me.