I was sent this interesting article on Times Online today on being a tourist in your own city. If you would scroll to the end, you'll see a list of questions posted at the City of London Information Centre that you'll never thought someone would ask.
Below are a sample of these questions.
- Are there guided tours of M15?
- When do the clowns come on at Piccadilly Circus?
- What number in Oxford Street is Oxford University?
- Which side of the river is London Bridge on?
- Whereabouts is the Eiffel Tower?
Have you encountered similar questions from tourists in your hometown?